Multiple Accounts, Multiple Currencies, Multiple Market Types. All on 1 Dashboard!
Real Time Trading Assistant
- Relevant scheduled economic releases (customizable by country) for that day.
- P&L and Risk Charts
- Real Time News (see below)
- Economic release charting showing how scheduled releases are impacting P&L
- Open and Closed Trade lists with running P&L and trade notes integration
Traders and managers can quickly scroll though daily history as well as looking to future days to see the economic release schedules.
Real Time Audio/Text Financial News Feed
Integrated into the Day Overview is our Real Time Audio & Text News Feed. Financial news, as it happens – 24 hours a day. This feature alone, is worth the subscription price.
- Traders and managers can scroll though daily history as well as looking to future days to see the economic release schedule.
- More than 60 news outlets available – such as Bloomberg, CNBC, MarketWatch, Reuters, Zero Hedge, Zacks, Seeking Alpha etc.
- Pick and Choose the feeds you want to see, so you don’t see news that’s not relevant (e.g. Futures Traders may block Crytpo Currency news).
- Choose the voice of the news reader to suit your preference.
The P&L Calendar gives you an overview of the month/day/week, showing you changes in performance over time in a concise, compact view.
- Rapidly scroll through months
- Trade counts, Win Rates, P&L, Max DD, Max Gain,
- Zoom into specific periods of interest down to the hour
- Segment Calendar by groups of traders & individual traders
- Easy access to blotter, journal, analytics
The Dashboard display is the hub for running performance analytics for any period. For example:
- Trade distribution by hour / day of the week
- Performance by hour / day of the week
- Trade distribution / performance by account, tag, trade type, instrument, trading group
- Which instruments we won / lost money on
- Numerous ‘traditional statistics”
- Run ‘what if’ scenarios e.g. by instrument
- Compare different periods for all metrics to assess performance improvement
Journal Queue & Notifications
At login, the Day Overview presents traders and managers with relevant scheduled economic releases (pre-selected by country) for that day, alongside, a snapshot of individual or team performance, risk profile, day/trade notes and interactive P&L Charts.
Traders and managers can scroll though daily history as well as looking to future days to see the economic release schedule.
WYSIWYG Voice Activated Trade Journal
A fully functional WYSIWYG editor to enter trade and/or day notes. With speech-to-text audio dictation supporting over 130 language variants. Don’t type, just talk & your words will be converted to fully searchable text and tags. When dont just say “Talk Save” to save the notes. Of course, you can type too!
- Paste images in seconds (no file upload needed)
- Embed videos
- Auto Complete for common #Hashtagged items
- Trade categorization
- Fully searchable text with built in search engine