Multiple Accounts, Multiple Currencies, Multiple Market Types. All on 1 Dashboard!
We all know that we should keep a trade journal but until now, it’s been a tedious process. Not any more! Trades you make hit our server within seconds and when they do, you get a browser/mobile notification that gives you 1-click access to the stats and rich notes editor for that trade. So from clicking buy or sell on your platform, it’s just one more click to enter notes (and images, videos etc). Click here for a 2-min video showing how it works. We support: Jigsaw daytradr, MT4, MT5, NT8, XTrader & Stellar . Or any of these data feeds: BitFinex, CQG, GAIN, Rithmic, & TT REST. Forex, Futures, Stocks, CFDs – you name it – we can handle it.
Real Time Trading Assistant
The Day Overview presents traders and managers with everything they need to manage and monitor their trading day. All updated in Real Time as the day progresses. A great tool for traders and team managers who need to keep a close eye on progress.
- Relevant scheduled economic releases (customizable by country) for that day.
- P&L and Risk Charts
- Real Time News (see below)
- Economic release charting showing how scheduled releases are impacting P&L
- Open and Closed Trade lists with running P&L and trade notes integration
Traders and managers can quickly scroll though daily history as well as looking to future days to see the economic release schedules.
Real Time Audio/Text Financial News Feed
Integrated into the Day Overview is our Real Time Audio & Text News Feed. Financial news, as it happens – 24 hours a day. This feature alone, is worth the subscription price.
- Traders and managers can scroll though daily history as well as looking to future days to see the economic release schedule.
- More than 60 news outlets available – such as Bloomberg, CNBC, MarketWatch, Reuters, Zero Hedge, Zacks, Seeking Alpha etc.
- Pick and Choose the feeds you want to see, so you don’t see news that’s not relevant (e.g. Futures Traders may block Crytpo Currency news).
- Choose the voice of the news reader to suit your preference.
The P&L Calendar gives you an overview of the month/day/week, showing you changes in performance over time in a concise, compact view.
- Rapidly scroll through months
- Trade counts, Win Rates, P&L, Max DD, Max Gain,
- Zoom into specific periods of interest down to the hour
- Segment Calendar by groups of traders & individual traders
- Easy access to blotter, journal, analytics
The Dashboard display is the hub for running performance analytics for any period. For example:
- Trade distribution by hour / day of the week
- Performance by hour / day of the week
- Trade distribution / performance by account, tag, trade type, instrument, trading group
- Which instruments we won / lost money on
- Numerous ‘traditional statistics”
- Run ‘what if’ scenarios e.g. by instrument
- Compare different periods for all metrics to assess performance improvement
Journal Queue & Notifications
At login, the Day Overview presents traders and managers with relevant scheduled economic releases (pre-selected by country) for that day, alongside, a snapshot of individual or team performance, risk profile, day/trade notes and interactive P&L Charts.
Traders and managers can scroll though daily history as well as looking to future days to see the economic release schedule.
WYSIWYG Voice Activated Trade Journal
A fully functional WYSIWYG editor to enter trade and/or day notes. With speech-to-text audio dictation supporting over 130 language variants. Don’t type, just talk & your words will be converted to fully searchable text and tags. When dont just say “Talk Save” to save the notes. Of course, you can type too!
- Paste images in seconds (no file upload needed)
- Embed videos
- Auto Complete for common #Hashtagged items
- Trade categorization
- Fully searchable text with built in search engine